Hey guys,(waves).lol. I’m not dead thank God…… but I’ve been missing in action. I’m not gonna come on here and make promises of things that idk if I can keep. Theirs a lot that’s been going on in my life, which I will write about and talk about; but for now I just want to say you will see my presence more. So welcome to my blog. I will do a little revamp and attempt to post every week. I think about writing and posting every week but theirs something called procrastination and life. I feel as if its time, so i’m back Bitches!!!lol welcome to the new year and a lot more of me, your girl fashionmavie.xoxo
This weekends outfit of the day. Continue reading “#ootd”
- I do not have a middle name.
- I was born in Queens New York.
- I am Haitian.
- My degree is in Occupational therapy.
- I can remember every piece of item I’ve bought and who borrows and or have an item from my closet.
- I am the oldest of 3.
- I love being in relationships than being single because of the fear of having too much bodies on me. lol or just doing too much.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I am 25 and an Aquarius.
- I am 5’4 1/2
- I love everything that has to do with hair/makeup/clothes and pics because it all deals with fashion.
- I really hate school but I need it so I can do the career I love.
- I love Italian food.
- My favorite show is Snapped.
- I am deadly afraid of bugs.
- My denomination is Seventh-day Adventist.
- I am a D.I.Y. person/bargain shopper.
- I love finding replicas of things that are high-end.
- I hate cooking because it takes so long (especially in the Haitian culture) but…give me a recipe and I can duplicate it. I cant cook off of free-styling.
- My mouth is a sailor, which I am working on. I don’t curse around adults that I don’t know though. lol
- My room is always cluttered but, I can always find where things are.
- I’ve been out of the country quite a bit; Mexico, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Canada just to name a few.
- My favorite movie is waist Deep.
- I have been natural all of my life.
- Last but not least my favorite animal is a penguin. xoxo~fashionmavie
Hello everyone, new followers, and old followers. My name is Yvegine, Pronounced “eve-gene” but I prefer to be called Gege. Its simple, easy, and no mispronunciation.My blog is called fashionmavie which is fashion is my life because I really do believe everything can be or is fashion; from where and how we take the picture to the outfit and the way we fix our hair to the intrinsic details of makeup. when picking a name I wanted something that exemplified me which is fashion is my life but half English and half french because I speak it due to my Haitian culture. so there it is. lol. what you will find out is that I love blogging. I’ve started blogging since freshmen year of College. I love it, what can I say. Your probably wondering, well Gege since you love blogging; why are you starting over? well see I have a blog on tumblr which was my first blog I ever started but as I got older I wanted something with a little more structure so I made a blogger. I didn’t know how to use it to make it how I wanted; so I went over to blog.com, now I felt like I grew and put some effort into it and It looked how I wanted but I tried to continue updating and putting up photos but it just wouldn’t let me do so…..sooooooo I decided to try one more time before I pay and own my URL that I would try WordPress since I researched and found that its one of the best blog engine to do everything that I was looking to do. I am kind of bummed that I have to start over but hey that’s life and a new journey with a clean slate. What I’m looking to accomplish is to become better creatively with pictures and my writing and also bring you things I love to talk about such as hair/makeup/clothes/relationships/religion…oww touchy/culture/education/etc. I’m a very free spirited/reserved person but through this blog you will learn allot about me and just some things period. I’m very opinionated which you will see but I hope you’ll learn to love me. Hope you all stay tuned. xoxo~fashionmavie